2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
Clear the air in your kitchen while you cook with the Hisense CH6C4AXUK Chimney Cooker Hood.
Both functional and stylish, the chimney design with LED lights brighten up your cooking space so you can enjoy perfect visibility when preparing meals.
The slider control with 3 different speed settings is intuitive to use, and a washable grease filter makes for quick and easy cleaning.
- Type Chimney
- Controls Slider
- Colour / Finish Stainless steel
- Energy efficiency class C
- Annual energy consumption 60.6 kWh
- Fluid dynamic efficiency class E
- Lighting efficiency class A
- Grease filtering efficiency class E
- Extraction Yes (kit sold separately)
- Recirculation Yes (carbon filter sold separately)
- Maximum extraction rate 404 m³/h (kit sold separately)
- Maximum recirculation rate 330 m³/h (carbon filter sold separately)
- Filters included Aluminium grease filter
- Number of fan speeds 3
- Noise level 65 dB(A)
- Light type LED
- Number of lights 2
- Wattage 6 W
- Adjustable height of chimney 795 - 1125 mm
- Minimum install height 795 mm
- Extraction kit supplied No
- Extraction kit available from supplier Yes
- Electrical installation Please note this product should be installed by a qualified installer.
- Power supply 13 Amp
- Cord length 1.2 m
- Material Stainless steel
- Box contents
- Hisense CH6C4AXUK Chimney Cooker Hood
- User manual
- Installation guidance
- Dimensions 250 x 600 x 500 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 350 x 640 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 8.5 kg
- Boxed weight 11.1 kg
- Manufacturer’s guarantee 2 years
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.