2 Year Warranty
The MCF96 is a compact, four-star chest freezer with 95 L of net storage space – that’s enough for five bags of food shopping. It’s great for stocking up on supermarket bargains and will fit easily into most kitchens, garages, or utility rooms.
Great Design and Storage
Available in a clean white colour, this Fridgemaster chest freezer will suit any home’s décor. It also features an elegant external handle, making it easy to open the door.
And, at just 54.6 cm wide and 47.9 cm deep, the freestanding MCF96 packs lots of storage into a narrow space. You’ll even find a handy moveable basket inside, so you can organise all your favourite foods.
This chest freezer can store food safely for 24 hours without power, which is reassuring in the case of a power cut.
There’s even an adjustable thermostat, which lets you manually raise or lower the MCF96’s temperature. This is useful if you’ve just added your supermarket shop – all you need to do is reach in and lower the temperature for faster freezing. Plus, with Winter Guard, you can place this chest freezer anywhere in your home as it works in room temperatures as low as -15°C.
If you freeze lots of fresh food, the MCF96 is ideal. As a four-star freezer, it reaches temperatures as low as -18°C and can store food safely for up to 12 months.
You’ll even find a removable door seal on this Fridgemaster model, so if the seal wears out over time, it’s easy to replace.
- Winter Guard
- Wired Basket
- Fast Freeze
- Fast Freeze Yes
- Height 85.4 cm
- Thermostat Adjustable
- Manufacturer Fridgemaster
- Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW) 40 dB(A)
- Width 54.6 cm
- Depth 47.9 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 24 kg
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Installation Type Freestanding
- Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs 96 Ltrs
- Climate Class SN-T
- Product Type Chest Freezer
- Shipping Height 89 cm
- Shipping Width 57.5 cm
- Shipping Depth 49.5 cm
- Colour White
- Defrost Type Manual Defrost
- Number of Freezer Baskets 1
- Counter Balanced Lid
- £11.76 Annual Running Cost (based upon av. figure of 7p be kwh Inc. VAT)
- Removal Door Seal
- 24 Hours Storage period in power failure
- 9.5 kg Freezing capacity per 24hrs
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.