2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
Surface Max gives you 20% more space to use.
Every detail is designed to give you more usable surface, from the hob’s size to the position of controls.
Faster, focused heat.
Heat food faster and more efficiently, with highly responsive optimised gas consumption and clever flame positioning that prevents heat escaping from around the edges. With a range of different sized burners, it’s easy to find the perfect fit for your pots.
Cast-iron for handling the highest of heats.
Sturdy and stylish, these cast iron supports are cleverly designed to make life easier – move pots easily from one hob to the next and it’s easier to clean up.
Quick, simple, efficient ignition.
Ignite and control the hob’s burners with the greatest of ease. Simply press the knob down and rotate it to desired level with one hand, keeping your other hand free.
Guaranteed safety with Gas Stop.
Cooking with gas is always safe with the automatic Gas Stop safety feature. If the flame is extinguished as you’re cooking, whether it’s a liquid spillage or it gets blown out, Gas Stop immediately shuts off the supply.
Keep your hob looking good, for longer.
This brushed inox finish isn’t just stylish. Its durable and resistant nature also ensures any fingerprints, scratches and everyday wear and tear is less visible on the hob surface. Plus the streamlined drip tray design makes it quick and easy to clean.
Channel your favorite celeb chef with this stylish gas hob from Hisense. It has 4 burners, giving you plenty of space to rustle up a tangy sauce whilst your veg steams.
The enamel pan supports are really sturdy too, so you won’t have to worry about your pot toppling over if it gets knocked. And because the flame ignites instantly using the simple rotary controls, you can get cooking straight away.
This model’s stainless steel finish is easy to clean as well, so if your pan bubbles over and makes a bit of a mess, you can just wipe any food splatters away with a wet cloth.
- Dimensions (H)9.0 x (W)58.0 x (D)51.0
- Automatic Safety Shut Off Yes
- Control Panel Lock No
- Control Panel Position Side
- Control Type Rotary
- Flame Failure Safety Device Yes
- Fuel Type Gas
- Ignition Type Automatic
- Burner Power Range 1 to 2.6 KW
- Hob Surface Material Steel
- Hob Type Gas
- Number of Burner / Zone Sizes 4
- Number of Burners / Zones 4
- Pan Support Type Enamel
- Wok Burner No
- Electrical Connection 3.2 KW
- Fuse Rating 13 amps
- LPG Compatible Yes
- LPG Convertible Yes - Kit Not Included
- Power Requirements Needs Hard Wiring By An Electrician
- Requires Gas Safe Engineer Yes - Hose Not Included
- Width Category 60 cm
- Automatic Ignition Yes
- Brand Hisense
- Category Gas Hobs
- Colour Stainless_Steel
- Dimensions (H)9.0 x (W)58.0 x (D)51.0
- Dimensions With Packaging (H)14.5 x (W)67.6 x (D)59.1 cm
- SKU GM642XSUK_SS
- Weight 7 Kg
- Weight With Packaging 8 Kg
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.