This is a pair of 1.9” Dual Stage Closed Cell Foams for Rock Crawlers. Pro-Line is proud to introduce our next generation of Rock Crawling Performance Foam Inserts: the all-new 1.9” Dual Stage Closed Cell Inner/Soft Outer Foam! Pro-Line’s new inner inserts are made from lightweight and waterproof Blue Closed Cell Foam while the outer is made from Soft open cell foam. When combined they are perfectly sized for Pro-Line’s 1.9” XL sized Rock Crawling Tires. The inner Closed Cell inserts are completely contoured to correctly match the shape of Pro-Line’s tires for improved tire performance and appearance. The Soft outer foam provides maximum grip while maintaining a fully supported sidewall from the inner Closed Cell foam for maximum side-hilling performance. Pro-Line’s new Dual Stage Closed Cell foams are extremely durable and will last through many rugged adventures.
Get your own set of Pro-Line’s new Rock Crawling Dual Stage Closed Cell Foam Inserts today!
- Dual Stage for Incredible Grip and Sidewall Support
- Contoured to perfectly match Pro-Line’s 1.9” XL Tires
- Extremely Durable Closed Cell Foam
- Inner Closed Cell Provides unmatched Sidewall Support
- Soft Outer for Maximum Traction
- Improved Performance and Appearance
- Unique Pro-Line Blue Color & White Color
- 1.9” Dual Stage Closed Cell Rock Crawling Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- Interco TSL SX Super Swamper XL 1.9” - 1197-14
- Flat Iron XL 1.9” - 10112-00
- BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 1.9” - 10118-14
- Hyrax 1.9” - 10128-14
- Height: 105mm (4.15")
- Width: 41mm (1.60")
- Outer Thickness: 19mm (0.75")
Part Number: PL6174-00
Pack Contents: 2
Class: Rock Crawler
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut off time is 12pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.