5 Year Warranty
Featuring three separate compartments, including an independent Variable Temperature Zone, for unbelievably flexible storage.
- Variable Temperature Zone lets you change a compartment to Fridge, Chill, Soft Freeze or Freezer for optimal storage
- ActiveSmart™ technology helps keep food fresher for longer by constantly maintaining the ideal temperature.
- Spacious bottom freezer with easy-slide internal drawers to separate storage
FEATURES & BENEFITS
ActiveSmart™ Foodcare learns how you live. It is technology which understands how you use your refrigerator and adjusts temperature, airflow and humidity inside to help keep food fresher for longer.
BEAUTIFUL TO USE THOUGHTFUL DESIGN
Perfectly flat doors for a less intrusive fit in the kitchen, spill-proof glass shelving and beautiful lighting for great visibility inside.
BEAUTIFUL TO USE EASY ONE-TOUCH CONTROL PANEL
Situated conveniently, the control panel for the refrigerator, freezer and Variable Temperature Zone compartments allows you to view and modify the features and options to suit any occasion.
Large compartments, adjustable internal storage and shelving are designed for your constantly changing needs.
BRILLIANT INTERIOR LIGHTING
Bright LEDs light up each ceiling, shelf, bin and tray in both refrigerator and freezer, making it easy to find your food and create a welcoming glow in your kitchen.
BUILT TO LAST DESIGN QUALITY
Our refrigerators are designed and built using quality materials. We use real stainless steel and solid glass for the interior shelving.
- Freezer 115L
- Refrigerator 375L
- Total gross capacity 605L
- Variable temperature compartment 115L
- Energy rating 3.5 stars
- Energy star rating 3.5
- Energy usage 460kWh/year
- Bottle chill
- Door alarm
- Fast freeze
- Full extension clear bins 3
- Ice bin and scoop
- LED lighting
- ActiveSmart™ Foodcare
- ActiveSmart™ technology
- Automatic defrost
- Frost free freezer
- Humidity control system
- Inverter controlled compressor
- R600a refrigerant
- Sabbath mode
- Variable temperature compartment
- Supply voltage 220V
- Depth 688mm
- Depth (excluding handles) 688mm
- Height 1790mm
- Height to top of cabinet 1775mm
- Height to top of door 1790mm
- Minimum air clearance - at rear 30mm
- Minimum air clearance - each side 20mm
- Minimum air clearance - on top 20mm
- Width 905mm
- Adjustable door shelves 6
- Adjustable glass shelves 4
- Covered door shelves 2
- Door alarm
- Front leveling feet
- Fruit and vegetable bins 2
- Full-extension runners
- Gallon door shelves
- LED lighting
- Rear rollers
- SmartTouch control panel
- Split level cantilevered shelves 2
- Stackable bottle holders 4
- Parts and labour 2 years
- Sealed system parts only 5 years
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.