5 Year Warranty
Bring detail to life
At the heart of the Sony BRAVIA KD75XH9005BU 75” Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV is the X1 4K HDR processor. Capable of delivering incredible detail with vibrant colours, darker blacks and brighter whites, HDR makes nature documentaries look more awe-inspiring and sets the atmosphere in gritty dramas.
The Full-Array display adjusts the brightness and contrast in different sections of the TV, so you always get the perfect balance on screen. And with TRILUMINOS you get natural looking colours that are deep and bright. Just sit back and enjoy the quality.
Made for action
Frantic football matches, fast-paced films, speedy video games – whatever's on your TV, you want it to run smoothly. The BRAVIA KD-75XH9005BU makes sure your picture doesn't skip a beat thanks to X-Motion Clarity tech behind the screen.
The uniquely shaped X-Balanced Speaker produces clear sound without adding bulk to the TV. Plus, you'll be able to enjoy a multi-dimensional sound experience with Dolby Atmos, making you feel like the action is happening all around you.
Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube – you can watch all your favourites directly on your TV with a press of a button. With Chromecast and AirPlay you can play straight from your tablet or smartphone, load up apps on the big screen, or show off your favourite photos. And don't forget you've still got BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4 and the rest to catch up with - it's even easier to find the shows you've missed by scrolling back through the YouView TV guide.
With Google Assistant built-in, controlling your TV just got that much easier. You can change channels, load apps, even see what the day's weather is – just by using your voice. And if you've got other smart home gadgets at home you can sync them up and control them through the TV too. So sit back, pick a movie and dim the lights – all by talking to your TV.
Screen size 75" Screen technology Direct LED Resolution 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p
- Dolby Vision
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
- Processing rate X-Motion Clarity
- Dynamic contrast ratio X-tended Dynamic Range
- X1 4K HDR Processor
- TRILUMINOS display
4K Ultra HD compatibility
- Video CODEC: HEVC H.265 / VP9
- 4K upscaling picture enhancement
- HDR game mode Yes
- Noise reduction Yes
- Smart platform Android TV
- Smart TV services
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5
- Streaming: Netflix 4K, Prime Video 4K, Google Play Movies & TV, Rakuten TV
- Music: Spotify, Deezer, Tidal
- App store: Google Play Store
- Custom homepage
- Full internet browser
- Social media: YouTube 4K
- Gaming apps
Please note: Some services are only available in the UK Voice controlled assistant Google Assistant
- Apple AirPlay
- Video & TV Sideview app
- Android TV Remote app
Other smart features Works with:
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Assistant
- Apple HomeKit
- WiFi Built-in WiFi
- Ethernet Yes
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.2
- HDMI 2.1 x 2
- HDMI 2.0b x 2
- Component input x 1
- Composite input x 1
- USB 3.0 x 1
- USB 2.0 x 1
- Optical x 1
- 3.5 mm jack x 1
- Freeview HD
- Freesat HD
Please note: Some services are only available in the UK. Electronic programme guide 7-day EPG and 7-day catch up with YouView
- Speakers 4
- Audio power 20 W
- Sound enhancement
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Audio
- Acoustic Multi-Audio
- Voice control Via remote
- PVR function Yes
- VESA mount 300 x 300
- Table-top stand Yes
- Sleep timer
- Parental lock
- Energy efficiency class A
- On-mode power consumption 182 W
- Annual power consumption 252 kWh
- TV: Black
- Stand: Dark silver
- TV: Aluminium
- Stand: Metal
- Internal menu languages 39 languages
- Box contents
- Sony BRAVIA KD75XH9005BU 75" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED TV
- Table top stand
- Voice remote control
- AC power cord
- Quick setup guide
- TV: 961 x 1674 x 71 mm (H x W x D)
- TV with stand: 1034 x 1674 x 410 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed: 1107 x 1810 x 186 mm (H x W x D)
- TV: 32.9 kg
- TV with stand: 34.4 kg
- Boxed: 46 kg
- Guarantee 5 years
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.