This Bosch washing machine in white can hold up to 8 kg of clothes, and its range of energy-saving features help to get the most out of your wash.
Save Time and Energy
Bosch has included a range of features to give the WAU28S80GB an energy rating of A+++. The Active Water system gets the most out of every drop, meaning you can use less water and less energy when you wash. Built for efficiency, the EcoSilence Drive makes this washing machine quieter, faster and more durable than other models due to its brushless motor.
Fill up the detergent draw just once and the i-DOS system will work out the precise amount of detergent and water needed for each load. This means less is wasted on each wash, saving you money while still maintaining optimum results.
This freestanding model also features an AntiVibration design, which helps to keep the noise down. And, a unique, patented VarioDrum system structure uses even water distribution to gently and efficiently wash all types of clothing - without stretching, creasing or damaging your most beloved items.
Programmes and Features
With a spin speed of 1400 rpm and a large 8 kg capacity, you can whizz through your laundry in no time. And, the WAU28S80GB comes with 15 programmes, helping you to wash a range of fabrics and colours effectively. These include:
- Hand Wash
- Delicate Wash
- Mixed Load
If any of your family suffers from allergies, you’ll love the anti-allergy programme. It uses higher temperatures and extra rinses to remove 99.9% of allergens, including pollen and dust mites. Plus, this model comes with a selection of generic cycles including; Daily Wash, Drain & Spin, Pre-Wash and Rinse Cycle to help you keep on top of the family laundry.
Using the WAU28S89GB couldn’t be easier thanks to the soft dial, touch control and 7-segement LED display. What’s more, the handy 24 hour Delay Start means you can begin your cycle at a time to suit you.
Trust in this innovative Bosch washing machine to take care of your clothes. Order yours from Euronics today.
Brand Name: Bosch
Shipping Depth: 69.2 cm
Weight (kg) (Approximate): 71.085 kg
Out of Balance Protection: Yes
Shipping Height: 88 cm
Height (cm): 84.5 cm
Child Lock: Yes
Shipping Width: 65.3 cm
Width (cm): 59.8 cm
Depth (cm): 59 cm
Load Capacity (kg): 8 kg
Display Screen Type: LED-display
Spin Speed (rpm): 1400 Spin
Number of Programmes: 15
- Hand Wash
- Delicate Wash
- Rinse Cycle
- Daily Wash
- Spin Only
- Anti Allergy
- Drain & Spin
- Mixed Load
Size of Porthole (cm): 32 cm
Annual Water Usage (litres): 9900 L
Annual Energy Rating (kwh): 137 (kwh)
Energy Efficiency: Class A+++
Features Touch control buttons:
- Ready in, i-DOS 2.0, start/pause with reload function, Temperature selection, SpeedPerfect, Prewash, Spin speed reduction/Rinse Hold
Spinning Efficiency: Class B
Noise Level - Washing (dB) 49 (dB)
Noise Level - Spinning (dB) 72 (dB)
Manufacturer: BSH Home Appliances Ltd
Add laundry feature: Yes
Product Type: Washing Machine
Water Supply: (Cold/Hot) Cold
Time Delay: Yes
Installation Type: Freestanding
Control Type: Soft dial, touch control with 7-segment display
Start Delay Option: Yes
Certifications & Standards: CE, VDE
Depth with Door Open: 106.3 cm
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.