2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
Power through the family’s laundry with this Bosch washing machine. Featuring a fantastic range of technologies, the WAN28081GB will wash clothes to perfection, save energy, and reduce running noise.
Looking for a similar model with an 8 kg capacity? Then check out the Bosch WAN28281GB.
Wash Cycles and Technology
The freestanding Bosch WAN28081GB comes with 15 cycles to suit your entire wardrobe, from every-day items to delicate garments. Ideal for medium-sized households, it can hold a load of up to 7 kg, and have it ready to dry sooner with its spin speed of 1400 rpm.
You’ll also find ActiveWater technology and a wash efficiency rating of ‘A’, so your clothes are always guaranteed a thorough and careful clean. Or, perhaps you’re often in a hurry to get a certain outfit ready? Then take advantage of SpeedPerfect, which will have your clothes perfectly washed in up to 65% less time.
The Reload feature is also helpful if you find a stray sock on the landing, as it allows you to add any forgotten items to the machine while a wash is running. And, Delay Start lets you fit the laundry around your lifestyle, so your clothes are ready at a time that suits you.
Bosch Machine Features
If you’re looking for a washing machine that blends into your home, then look no further than the WAN28081GB. With its EcoSilence Drive™, operation is not only quieter, but it will also save energy. Thanks to the efficiency rating of A+++, you’ll see a smaller impact on your utility bills and the environment.
This Bosch washer is finished in a modern white, has a 30 cm porthole for easy loading, and as a freestanding model can be placed in your kitchen or utility with ease. Controlling the model is simple too, with its electronic soft dial and LED touch display.
- Load Capacity (kg) 7 kg
- Display Screen Type LED with Touch Control
- Spin Speed (rpm) 1400 Spin
- Number of Programmes 15
- Hand Wash
- Delicate Wash
- Rinse Cycle
- Daily Wash
- Spin Only
- Drain & Spin
- Mixed Load
- Size of Porthole (cm) 30 cm
- Annual Water Usage (litres) 9020 Ltr
- Annual Energy Rating (kwh) 157 kwh
- Energy Efficiency Class A+++
- Noise Level - Washing (dB) 52 (dB)
- Noise Level - Spinning (dB) 75 (dB)
- Door Opening Angle (°) 171°
- Manufacturer BSH Home Appliances Ltd
- Product Type Washing Machine
- Water Supply (Cold/Hot) Cold
- Installation Type Freestanding
- Control Type Fully electronic control soft dial
- Start Delay Option Yes
- Shipping Depth 64 cm
- Weight (kg) (Approximate) 68.65 kg
- Shipping Height 87 cm
- Height (cm) 84.8 cm
- Shipping Width 64 cm
- Width (cm) 59.8 cm
- Colour White
- Depth (cm) 59 cm
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
- Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.