2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
6000 Multiple Bridge Induction hob
More space. More taste. At once
Create several large surfaces to cook on with the Multiple Bridge Function in the AEG induction hob. Two zones can be paired at the touch of a button, providing a single bridge for cooking. By automatically aligning to share both temperature and time settings, it's optimised for using large pots and pans at once.
The adaptable surface for every pan
The MaxiSense® induction hob has self-sizing cooking zones. That means each zone detects the sizes and shapes of the pans you’re using, however large or small, and sends immediate heat to fit their bases exactly. So you have complete control, and the hob responds just the way you need it to.
'Direktouch' controls use the very latest digital technology to ensure precise heat selection.
Clean as you cook
Because the surface around the pans stays cool as you cook, you can get rid of spills as you go along. Nothing gets burnt on, and there’s nowhere for dirt to hide. So it’s easy to keep the hob area looking pristine – even while you’re still cooking.
Intense rapid heat
No more waiting around for pots to boil. The PowerBoost button gives you an instant burst of heat that boils water in under 90 seconds* – that’s even faster than an electric kettle. It’s perfect for tasks like boiling potatoes, and other quick-cooking jobs too, like searing meat.
Precise settings. Protected
Activate the key feature to lock cooking settings. From the time to the temperature, everything can be set and secured at the touch of a button. So there's no possibility of changing anything accidentally while wiping spillages from the surface. Simply press the key feature again afterward to adjust the settings when it suits.
- Automatic Safety Shut Off Yes
- Control Panel Lock Yes
- Control Panel Position Front
- Control Type Touch Control
- Fuel Type Electric
- Integrated appliance Yes
- Residual Heat Indicator Yes
- Timer Yes
- Touch Control Yes
- Hobs Dimensions: 576x516
- Aperture dimensions HxWxD in mm: 46x560x490
- Burner Power Range 2.3 to 3.2 KW
- Extendable Cooking Zone Yes
- Hob Surface Material Glass
- Hob Type Induction
- Number of Burner / Zone Sizes 3
- Number of Burners / Zones 4
- Pan Detection Yes
- Comes with Plug/Cable No
- Electrical Connection 7.3 KW
- Fuse Rating 32 amps
- Power Requirements Needs Hard Wiring By An Electrician
- Width Category 60 cm
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut-off time is 12 pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12 pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.