2 Man Delivery Included
The Hotpoint Day 1 FFU4D K Fridge Freezer is not only a striking style icon in shiny black finish but also an extra large sized family fridge freezer boasting a 402 litres of storage capacity giving you maximum flexibility as well as precise and stable temperature control to preserve fresh food.
Jamie Oliver - so you've filled your fridge with the big weekly shop and just a couple of days later it's started to wilt and gone limp. Hotpoint are taking that pain away with their day 1 technologies, which create the perfect environment for your food, to keep it fresher for longer.
Precision temperature control: cool air is distributed throughout the fridge cavity to create a constant temperature, keeping your food perfectly fresh for longer.
The food care zone is the coolest place in your fridge, ideal for preserving your meat and fish.
- Frost-free Yes
- Suitable for outbuildings No
- Anti-bacterial protection Yes
- Manufacturer's guarantee 10-year parts and 1-year labour
- Rear panel material Plastic
- Reversible door No
- Fresh food capacity (L) 292
- Frozen food capacity (L) 110
- Size (cm) Size H195.5, W70.0, D76.0cm
- Temperature display Yes
- Electronic temperature control Yes
- Energy consumption (kWh/year) 376
- Feature 3 (fridge) Food care zone
- Feature 1 (fridge) Hotpoint & Jamie Oliver
- Feature 2 (fridge) Precision temperature control
- Fridge shelves 4
- Type of fridge shelves Safety glass
- Vegetable compartments 0
- Dairy compartments 0
- Water dispenser No
- Automatic defrost Yes
- Salad crisper compartments 2
- Extra deep fridge door storage Yes
- Adjustable shelves No
- Precise fridge capacity (L) 292
- Feature 1 (freezer) 0
- Power failure safe storage (hrs) 18
- Fast freeze function Yes
- Ice dispenser No
- Freezer storage compartments 3
- Precise freezer capacity (L) 110
- Star rating 0
- Colour Black
- Energy rating: F
- High-temperature warning Yes
- Airborne acoustical noise emissions dB(A) 42
- Model number Ffu4dk
- Open door alert Yes
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.