2 Year Warranty
Perfect for the occasional tipple! We love this slimline freestanding undercounter wine cooler from Caple. The WI156 holds 8 bottles and has a single temperature zone that can be adjusted with the electronic controls – so whether you love red or white you’ll be able to chill it to the correct temperature. Caple wine cabinets simulate wine cellar conditions by creating a dark, still and humid environment, whilst maintaining a constant temperature. With its gloss black exterior and stainless steel handle this wine cabinet is sure to look great in any kitchen.
- Black glass door with gloss black door frame
- Toughened UV protected door glass
- Black cabinet interior and exterior
- Stainless steel handle
- White LED interior lighting with on/off switch
- Air ventilation through plinth
- Reversible door
- Single temperature zone for red or white wine:
- Electronic temperature control and LED display
- Temperature range 5°C – 18°C
- Humidity range >65% RH
- No frost compressor cooling system
- Fan circulated cool air for even temperature distribution
- Maximum capacity: 8 x 750ml Bordeaux bottles
- (Not suitable for champagne)
- 6 black wire shelves plus base shelf
- Total net capacity 23 litres / 0.81 ft³
- Noise level 44dB
- Annual energy consumption 135 kwh
- Ambient temperature 5°C – 35°C
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.