2 Man Delivery Included
- Touch controls to adjust the heat with your fingertip
- Residual heat indicators to keep you safe in the kitchen
The Indesit AAR 160 C Electric Ceramic Hob has four zones of various sizes to help you heat your pots and pan.
Touch controls make it easy to adjust the temperature of each zone, keeping you in control of your cooking at all times.
Residual heat indicators
When you've finished cooking, the residual heat indicators warn you when the cooking zones are still hot. Combined with the child lock setting, this helps to keep you and your family safe while you're in the kitchen.
- Type Built-in electric ceramic hob
- Fuel type Electric
- Colour Black
- Control type Touch
- Control location Front
- Functions Pause
- Number of zones 4
- Front right: 1.2 kW
- Front left: 1.7 kW
- Back right: 2.1 kW
- Back left: 1.2 kW
- Residual heat indicators
- Hot hob indicators
- Electrical installation This product requires hardwiring to a 27.8 Amp fuse.
- Power supply 32 Amp (Requires hardwiring to a dedicated cooker circuit)
- Electrical power rating 6.2 kW
- Minimum distance required / Minimum clearance above hob 650 mm
- Box contents Indesit AAR 160 C Electric Ceramic Hob
- Dimensions 46 x 580 x 510 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions 42 x 560 x 490 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 140 x 675 x 600 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 8 kg
- Boxed weight 9 kg
- 1 year labour
- 10 years parts
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
- Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.