2 Man Delivery Included
5 Year Warranty
This Sony Bravia OLED TV is the new platform for watching your favourite shows. Every detail is vividly captured and realised on the 4K UHD screen, thanks to Sony’s innovative technology. You really haven’t seen anything like it before.
Unbelievable OLED Technology
OLED TVs use an advanced form of LED to give you a cinematic and lifelike viewing experience. Unlike traditional LED TVs which use backlighting, OLED TVs use a revolutionary display technology that allows self-lighting pixels to switch on and off individually. This reduces the thickness and weight of the TV, so the KD55AG9BU is ultra-thin and exceptionally sleek.
On top of this, this Sony Bravia TV provides you with superior colour reproduction and super high contrast – as individual pixels can be switched off as needed for true and natural blacks. From nature documentaries to the latest Hollywood blockbuster, image quality will have greater realism and depth. The pixel abilities also make the KD55AG9BU remarkably energy efficient.
Seeing is Believing
This Sony TV’s Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate provides unmatched processing power, detecting hundreds of individual objects as they come up on screen. Using this information, it intelligently enhances the colour, brightness and detail of what you’re watching.
Pixel Contrast Booster™ works with this processor to enhance colour contrast in high luminance. However fine the detail or variation in colour, everything you watch on the KD55AG9BU will come to life before your eyes.
You’ll also find plenty to watch on this Sony OLED television. Thanks to the integrated digital TV service, as well as a range of streaming and on-demand services, there’s a universe of entertainment to explore. It’s easy to get online via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, whichever works best for you.
Apps on this Android smart TV include:
- BBC iPlayer
- Amazon Video
- ITV Player
And, you’ll find apps for the Google Store, as well as for Apple devices like iPhones and iPods. There’s even improved sound on the Sony KD55AG9BU, thanks to the Acoustic Surface Audio+™. Sound will reach you from different directions, creating an immersive and multi-dimensional listening experience.
If you’ve got a home theatre system in place, this Sony Bravia TV will work with it perfectly. Simply link the TV to your speaker system and enter Centre Speaker Mode – you’ll hear dialogue and music clearer than ever, with your TV as the centrepiece.
Connect with Ease
The KD55AG9BU comes with a range of connectivity options. Want to display your laptop’s contents on the big screen? With PC streaming, it’s easy to do so. Built-in Bluetooth technology also allows you to connect enabled devices like smartphones. Or, whether it’s a games console or a Blu-Ray player, there are a range of ports on this Sony TV:
Four HDMI ports Three USB ports One composite input One headphone jack This Sony OLED TV comes with a dark silver stand, which not only offers style, but also keeps cables organised and hidden via the cable holder. Alternatively, as a VESA compatible TV, you can easily mount it on your walls if you want to save floor space.
Screen size 55"
Screen technology OLED
Resolution 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160p
HDR - Dolby Vision
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG)
Processing rate Motionflow XR
Picture enhancement - X1 Ultimate Processor
4K Ultra HD compatibility - Video CODEC: HEVC H.265 / VP9
- 4K upscaling picture enhancement
HDR game mode Yes
Smart platform Android
Smart TV services - Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5
- Streaming: Netflix 4K, Prime Video 4K, Google Play Movies & TV, Rakuten
- Music: Spotify, Deezer, Tidal
- App store: Google Play Store
- Custom homepage
- Full internet browser
- Social media: YouTube 4K, Facebook Watch
- Gaming apps
Please note: Some services are only available in the UK
Voice controlled assistant Google Assistant
Screen mirroring Chromecast
Smartphone app Video & TV Sideview: Remote
Other smart features - Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Netflix Calibrated Mode
WiFi Built-in WiFi
Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.2
Connections - HDMI 2.0b x 4
- Composite input x 1
- USB 3.0 x 1
- USB 2.0 x 2
Audio output - Optical x 1
- 3.5 mm jack
TV tuner Freeview HD
Please note: Some services are only available in the UK
Electronic programme guide 7-day EPG and 7-day catch up with YouView
Audio power 60 W
Sound enhancement - Acoustic Surface Audio+
- Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Audio
Voice control - Via remote
- Direct voice control
PVR function Yes
VESA mount 300 x 300
Table-top stand Yes
Other features - Sleep timer
- Parental lock
Energy efficiency class B
On-mode power consumption 132 W
Annual power consumption 183 kWh
Colour - TV: Black
- Stand: Dark silver
Hardware required - Aerial
Box contents - Sony BRAVIA KD-55AG9BU 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV
- Table top stand
- Power cord
- Quick setup guide
- Operating instructions
Dimensions - TV: 710 x 1226 x 40 mm (H x W x D)
- TV with stand: 714 x 1226 x 255 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed: 832 x 1354 x 180 mm (H x W x D)
Weight - TV: 18.7 kg
- TV with stand: 22.3 kg
- Boxed: 31 kg
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.