2 Man Delivery Included
- It's easy to keep your oven clean with pyrolytic cleaning
- ActiveCool technology keeps the oven door cool even at high temperatures
- Avoid burning or undercooking your food with a handy timer
It's easy to keep your oven clean
Scrubbing your oven clean is a thing of the past thanks to pyrolytic cleaning. The process heats the oven to temperatures of 480°C, turning grease and unwanted residue into ash so you can effortlessly wipe away mess with a wet cloth or sweep it up with a brush and pan.
Cook with confidence knowing that your oven is safe to touch while in use with the ActiveCool door design, which remains cool even when you're cooking at high temperatures.
Avoid burning your food
The Sharp K-61V28IM1 Electric Single Oven features an easy to read white LED display, which features a combination of touch controls and dials so you can cook with precision and monitor timings to avoid over or undercooking.
Enjoy reliable results for a range of dishes and ingredients with eight oven functions on offer, including double grill heating, fan heating and more.
- Type Built-in single oven
- Fuel type Electric
Timer type Programmable
Cooking functions 8 oven functions, including:
- Top & Bottom
- Top & Bottom & Fan
- Top & Bottom & Fan & Ring
Display type LED display
- Touch control
- Retractable dials
- Oven type Multifunction
- Energy rating A
- Energy consumption 0.98 kWh
- Number of cavities 1
- Usable volume 68 litres
- Size Large
- Viewing window Quadruple-glazed
- Interior light Yes
- Type of cleaning Pyrolytic
- Cooling fan
- Active cool
- Door lock
- Grill type Integrated
- Double Grill
- Double Grill & Fan
- Colour Innox
- Bar handles Yes
- Sharp K61V28IM1 Electric Oven
- Oven light
- Shallow tray x 1
- Deep tray x 1
- Main cable (1.6 m)
- Dimensions 595 x 595 x 575 mm (H x W x D)
- Recess dimensions 590 x 580 x 555 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 640 x 680 x 630 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 37.1 kg
- Boxed weight 39.8 kg
- Manufacturer's guarantee 1 year
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.