The freestanding MUL49102M gives you more chilled food storage without taking up too much space. Ideally sized to be tucked away, this under counter fridge keeps all of your grocery essentials within easy-reach. And, featuring an A+ energy efficiency rating, you’ll get brilliant cooling while saving on your utility bills.
Store with Style Enjoy stocking up on the latest supermarket deals? With its 102 litre net capacity, you can fit five bags of shopping into the Fridgemaster MUL49102M, so you can bargain buy to your heart’s content. You have the option to either use it as your main fridge, or as further storage alongside a larger fridge freezer.
With three spill-proof glass shelves, you can separate your shopping with ease – keeping your fridge’s contents organised, and your food safe from cross-contamination. For milk, bottles, and other large items, the lowest of the three door balconies provides the perfect solution. The two smaller door balconies are fantastic for smaller items like butter, cheese, and jars of jam.
If you need to keep your fruit and vegetables fresh, the salad bin keeps the temperature just right, so you can enjoy them for longer.
Fantastic Features Whatever your kitchen layout, the MUL49102M under counter fridge has you covered. Its reversible door can adapt to your needs, whether you want it to open to the right or the left. Even better, you’ll be able to find whatever snack you need in no time, thanks to the internal light.
The adjustable thermostat also gives you complete control over the temperature. And, with this freestanding fridge’s Auto defrost feature, you won’t have to worry about ice building up and reducing your appliance’s performance.
- Sound Emission 39 dB
- Brand Name Fridgemaster
- Weight (Approximate) 24 kg
- Colour White
- Defrost Type Auto-defrost
- Depth 49.4 cm
- Door Type Reversible
- Energy Efficiency Class A+
- Static Cooling
- Spill-safe Shelf
- Interior Light
- Flame Retardant
- Removable Door Seal
- Adjustable Racks
- Leveling Legs
- Height 84.7 cm
- Manufacturer Hisense Company Limited
- Manufacturer Part Number MUL49102M
- Glass Shelf
- Wire Shelf
- Metal Back
- Cyclopentane Insulation
- Net Refrigerator Capacity 102 L
- Product Model MUL49102M
- Product Name MUL49102M Refrigerator
- Product Type Refrigerator
- Width 49.4 cm
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Installation Type Freestanding
- Net Total Capacity 102 L
- Climate Class N-ST
- Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW) 39 dB(A)
- Style Undercounter
- Energy Consumption per Year 113 kWh
- Ice Dispenser No
- Water Dispenser No
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
- Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.