- All New Race-inspired 2WD Platform
- Dynamite® 60A FWD/REV ESC
- Dynamite® 12T 550 brushed motor
- Team Losi Racing® Option Part Upgrades Available
- Bottom Loading Battery
- All Metal Gear Transmission
- Oil-filled Gear Differential
- Spektrum™ Waterproof Servo
- Spektrum™ STX2 2.4GHz Radio System
- Race-Inspired Licensed Scale Body
- Officially licensed MAXXIS Razr MT Tires
- 12mm race-inspired oil filled shocks
Needed to Complete
- 2S LiPo Battery and Charger with EC3 connector
What's in the Box?
- (1) 22S SCT RTR: 1/10 2WD Short Course Truck
- (1) Product Manual
Looking for the best vehicle to get started in the RC Hobby? The Losi® 22S SCT RTR is the perfect vehicle for new RC enthusiasts looking to capture the thrills of big air, blazing speeds, and responsive cornering. Based on the Team Losi Racing® 22™ race platform, the 22S SCT features all the fun and performance of its predecessors making it the perfect Ready-to-Run vehicle to not only maximize performance bashing in the backyard, street or park, but to be the perfect entry level race truck for your local R/C race track. The Losi engineering team applied the race-proven suspension geometry of the TLR 22SCT to the 22S SCT, giving it the handling ability needed to maximize performance everywhere. The powerful Dynamite® 12T 550 brushed motor provides great torque and top speed that will keep drivers coming back for more. With officially-licensed Magnaflow and Kicker Audio trim schemes, the 22S SCT looks the part while it’s tearing up the terrain or crossing the finish line. Designed to be user-friendly, the electronics are hard mounted and the battery is loaded through the bottom of the chassis to help create a hassle-free user experience. Additionally, several Team Losi Racing 22 platform performance parts are available to upgrade the vehicles performance and style.
All New 2WD Platform
The all new 2WD SCT platform has the performance heritage of the Team Losi Racing® 22 platform, but has been adapted to be take durability and driveability to the next level.
Aluminum Front/Rear Chassis Plates
The 22S SCT is built tough and tunable with aluminum chassis plates in the front and rear to provide chassis rigidity and extreme performance.
Dynamite® Brushed ESC
Dynamite's 60A 2S ESC provides great power, torque and top speed to help the 2WD SCT tear up the track, park or street!
Dynamite® 12-Turn 550 Brushed Motor
Dynamite's 12T 550 brushed motor rips out of the turn and has speed to impress on the straightaways.
Bottom Loading Battery
The chassis was thoughtfully designed allowing the battery to load into the chassis from the bottom. This allows racers to avoid the traditional extra hassles required to change a battery, like removing the body shell.
Spektrum surface 6kg waterproof servo confidently guides the 22S SCT through all terrains.
Race-Inspired Scale Body
The 22S SCT scale, race-inspired short course body features sleek graphics in two different officially licensed trim schemes: Magnaflow and Kicker Audio.
MAXXIS Razr MT Tires
Working together with MAXXIS Tires, Losi added scaled down Razr MT tires with an aggressive tread pattern that will help you tackle any terrain. Whether driving on asphalt or dirt, these tough tires provide long-lasting tread life and world-class performance.
12mm Race-inspired Oil-filled Shocks
These shock absorbers help keep the 22S SCT incredibly stable and so you can maintain control on even the toughest terrain.
Race Inspired Bumpers
The 22S SCT includes molded composite race inspired bumpers with molded rubber mud flaps to keep up the scale realism.
Spektrum™ STX2 Transmitter
The STX2 transmitter comes with a three-position throttle-limiting switch that makes the 22S easy to drive, whether you're a beginner or expert driver. Features like throttle/steering reversing, throttle/steering travel adjust and throttle limiting are all built in.
Losi 22S Sct 1/10 2Wd RTR Magnaflow Specfications:
- Ball Bearings: Full Ball Bearing
- Batteries: Sold Separately
- Body: Polycarbonate, Screen Printed, 1.2mm
- Brakes: Controlled via Motor/ESC
- Charger: Sold Separately
- Chassis: Molded Composite
- Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
- Differential: Sealed Gear Differential
- Drivetrain: 2WD
- Final Drive Ratio: 14.58:1, 11.34:1
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Ground Clearance: 2.1 in (53mm)
- Height: 7.8 in (198mm)
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.43:1
- Length: 21.6 in (549mm)
- Motor Size: 550 12-turn
- Motor Type: Non-Sensored Brushless
- Pinion: 14T,18T
- Radio: STX200, 2ch
- Servos: Included
- Shock Type: Oil-filled with Coil-Over Spring
- Size/Scale: 1/10
- Speed Control: Included
- Spur Gear: 84T
- Suspension: Lower A-Arm, Upper Link
- Tire Diameter: 4.5 in (115mm)
- Tire Tread: MAXXIS Razr MT
- Track: 9.6 in (245mm)
- Vehicle Type: Short Course Truck
- Wheel Diameter: 2.2/3.0 in (55.9mm/76.2mm)
- Wheel Type: Losi SCT
- Wheelbase: 13.2 in (335mm)
- Width: 11.7 in (296mm)