The Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 AWD Chassis combines insightful design touches with precision engineering to create a thoroughly modern platform. No aspect was overlooked. It's not just our most adjustable chassis ever; it's built to be driven!
Look underneath the sleek and artful Ford GT body to reveal the individual design details that make the 4-Tec 2.0 chassis so rewarding. Traxxas examined every detail in order to create a dynamic, high-tech vehicle that is as easy to operate as it is exciting to drive.
- All-New chassis design with a low centre of gravity and finely tuned suspension provide crisp, responsive handling and sharp cornering.
- Smooth Bottom Chassis so the chassis cuts through the air with a completely smooth underside and the angled front bumper won't catch on expansion loints or bumps.
- All Wheel Drive- A highly efficient shaft driven all-wheel drive system rides on sealed bearings and provides maximum acceleration and responsiveness.
- Modular Simplicity- Rigid Traxxas modular design utilizes three precision engineered modules to provide unprecedented stiffness and tight tolerances.
- Dual steering bellcranks with optimized geometery virtually eliminate bump steer to increase corning stability. An intergrated servo saver mounts securely to the servo to protect the gears from damage without compromising steering precision.
- Adustable body mounts (patent pending) allow installation of popular 190mm and 200mm body styles.
- A quick release, dual height battery mount accommodates a wide range of batteries including long format NiMH and LiPo battery packs.
- Length: 17.6 inches (448mm)
- Front Track: 7.7 inches (195.6mm)
- Rear Track: 7.9 inches (200.1mm)
- Ground Clearance: 0.3 inches (8.7mm)
- Weight: 3.2lbs (1.45kg) with body (no battery)
- Height (ride): 4.2 inches (106mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.1 inches (256mm)
- Shock Length: Short (front and rear)
- Tire Diameter: 2.6 inches (65.5mm)
- Tire Width (front): 1.0 inches (26mm)
- Tire Width (rear): 1.2 inches (30mm)
- Wheel Diameter: 2.1 inches (52.6mm)
- Speed Control: XL-5T Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Transmission: Single Speed Direct Drive
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.49
- Differential Type: Sealed, Hardened Steel Bevel, Limited Slip
- Gear Pitch: 48
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Tub / Nylon Composite
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Dual-Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQiT 2.4GHz Transmitter with TSM receiverT
- Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
- Top Speed: 30+mph (with included optional pinion gear)
- Skill Level:1
- Battery Tray: 158mm long / 46mm wide / 23 or 26mm high
- Traxxas 7-Cell NiMH "flat pack" or 2-Cell LiPo Battery
- Charger: Sold Separately (O-TRX2970T recommended)
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (Transmitter)
What's In The Box:
- Traxxas Ford GT, Ready-To-Race® Model with TitanT 12T 550 Motor
- XL-5T Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- TQiT 2.4GHz Radio System
- Quick Start Guide
- High Quality Maintenance Tools
- Optional High Speed Pinion Gear
What You'll Need:
- Four AA alkaline batteries for the transmitter
- Traxxas 7-Cell NiMH "flat pack" or 2-Cell LiPo ID Battery
- NiMH Charger with iD: Traxxas model O-TRX2970T or O-TRX2971T recommended for easy and fast charging performance