2 Man Delivery Included
Looking for a space saving appliance? This Lec fridge freezer has been designed to fit perfectly underneath your kitchen counter. The doors are reversible so you can place it anywhere to suit your kitchen layout. The T50084 is 85cm high and 47cm wide, which makes it ideal for couples or smaller families. This compact size provides ample capacity to stock your fresh and frozen food essentials.
The freezer compartment has a 4* rating, which means you can store your frozen goods for up to twelve months. The freezer section is located at the top for ease of access. It can even store your frozen goods for up to 15 hours in the event of a power failure.
The shelves are made of durable safety glass which means they won’t shatter in the event of an accident. They are also easy to wipe clean if any food or drink leakages should occur. The appliance has a removable door seal, allowing you to keep the unit squeaky clean in all the nooks and crannies.
The salad bin at the base of the fridge is ideal for storing your fresh fruit and veg at the optimum temperature. The internal fridge light is handy to help you find things right at the back.
Great Energy Rating
The T50084 has an F energy rating, which will help look after the environment as well as saving you a few extra pennies.
This freestanding model comes in a crisp white finish and its compact design is ideal for any kitchen.
Net Total Capacity 87 L
Gross Total Capacity 90.50 L
Cooling Type Auto-defrost
Door Type Reversible
Net Refrigerator Capacity 61 L
Gross Refrigerator Capacity 62.50 L
Number of Refrigerator Shelves 3
Refrigerator Light Yes
Net Freezer Capacity 26 L
Gross Freezer Capacity 28.50 L
Energy & Performance
Energy Efficiency Class F
Energy Consumption per Year 167.9 kWh
Material Glass Shelf
Height 83.7 cm
Width 47 cm
Depth 49.2 cm
Sound Emission 42 dB
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.