2 Man Delivery Included
This fridge freezer from Lec offers loads of storage room for fresh, chilled and frozen food without taking up too much room in your kitchen. It’s great for couples and small families.
The upper section of this appliance is a fridge with a capacity of 90 litres, whilst the freezer can accommodate up to 45 litres of food. Despite these spacious internal dimensions, the unit doesn’t actually take up much room in your kitchen.
This fridge has been designed with plenty of shelf space for holding all the chilled and fresh items from your weekly shop. Two of the three shelves are made from transparent glass and come away, which lets you adjust their position and makes cleaning a lot simpler. The third shelf is static because it also serves as the lid of the large salad crisper drawer, which is great for storing your fruit and vegetables.
Great freezer performance
The freezer section consists of three drawers of varying sizes which can hold any manner of frozen food, from pizza & microwave meals to the chicken or joint of meat for your Sunday roast. This is an appliance you can rely on, thanks to its excellent 4* performance rating. This means that you can safely freeze certain items for anywhere up to a year. However, improved performance doesn’t mean higher running costs; this fridge freezer has an A+ energy rating which represents a lower level of electricity consumption. It also has a quiet running volume which adds to its unobtrusive design.
All the small things
Maybe it’s the little extras that make this fridge freezer seem like such a great household appliance. Between the adjustable thermostat (which regulates the internal temperature), the fridge door storage spaces, the ice cube trays, the bottle shelf and the salad crisper, you’ll begin to wonder how you ever coped without such a well designed food storage unit.
- Manufacturer Glen Dimplex Group
- Brand Name Lec
- Product Model T5039
- Product Name T5039 Refrigerator/Freezer
- Product Type Refrigerator/Freezer
- Net Total Capacity 135 L
- Gross Total Capacity 139 L
- Cooling Type Manual Defrost
- Refrigerant R-600a
- Door Type Reversible
- Net Refrigerator Capacity 90 L
- Gross Refrigerator Capacity 93 L
- Number of Refrigerator Shelves 3
- Refrigerator Compartment Type
- Refrigerator Light Yes
- Net Freezer Capacity 45 L
- Gross Freezer Capacity 46 L
- Freezer Compartment Type
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Power Consumption 70 W
Energy & Performance
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Energy Consumption per Year 193.4 kWh
- Colour White
- Material Glass Shelf
- Height 122.5 cm
- Width 50 cm
- Depth 54 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 28 kg
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.