2 Man Delivery Included
2 Year Warranty
- Add a splash of style to your kitchen with a retro design
- Prevent bacteria forming in your fridge freezer with the antibacterial door seal
- Four-star freezer compartment is ideal for freezing leftovers
- Turbo fan will keep all your groceries chilled
- Automatic defrosting keeps your fridge free of ice build up
Add a splash of style to your kitchen
The sophisticated 1950's design of this Montpellier MAB345K Fridge Freezer brings a retro feel straight to your kitchen.
The interior of the fridge also looks great thanks to a cool chrome wine rack and stylish tempered glass shelving. The five shelves give you plenty of space for all your essentials, and they can hold up to 40 kg of weight, so you can store leftovers in heavy pots and pans without worrying about any damage or breakages.
Prevent bacteria forming in your fridge freezer
Stop harmful bacteria from forming in your fridge freezer with the defensive antibacterial door seal. The seal stops micro-organisms from entering the fridge, ensuring that you'll always be using the freshest ingredients to help keep your family safe and healthy.
Four-star freezer compartment
Freeze fresh food and pre-cooked meals with the four-star freezer compartment, which allows you to freeze food for up to four months.
Triggered by the compressor, the integrated turbo fan circulates cool air throughout the fridge, helping to keep your groceries evenly chilled wherever they are positioned.
The cooling element at the back of the fridge is heated regularly to melt frost, eliminating the need to manually defrost.
Reducing the build-up of ice also means that your appliance won't have to work as hard to maintain the correct temperature, which can help save money on your electricity bills.
Use in outbuildings: This refrigerator is not designed to be used in an outbuilding – both your food and the appliance can be damaged. Do not use it in any unheated area.
Door hinged on right: Door reversal is not available on this product.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee 2 years
- Energy efficiency rating A+
- Annual energy consumption 249 kWh
- Type of door handle External
- Fridge: 242 litres - Freezer: 63 litres
- Suitable for outbuildings No
- Climate class GN
- Noise level 42 dB(A)
- Colour / Finish Gloss black finish
- Number of shelves 5
- Number of salad crispers 1
- Number of door compartments 4
- Interior light LED
- Shelves Safety glass
- Adjustable shelves Yes
- Egg rack x 1 - Wine rack x 1 - Dairy compartment
- Fridge gross capacity 242 litres
- Fridge auto-defrost Yes
- Fast chill function No
- Hygiene features Anti-bacterial seal
- Other functions Super Switch mode
- Compartments Shelves x 1
- Interior light No
- Ice cube trays included 1
- Freezer gross capacity 63 litres
- Freezer star rating ****
- Defrosting Manual
- Freezer drainage Front scraper
- Fast freeze function No
- Freezing capacity 3.5 kg / 24 hours
- Controls No
- Digital display No
- Thermostat Single
- CFC free Yes vHFC free Yes
- Rear panel material Other
- Flat back design Yes
- Montpellier MAB345K Fridge Freezer - Egg racks x 2 - Ice cube tray x 2 - Wine rack x 1
- Dimensions 1687 x 595 x 581 mm (H x W x D)
- Boxed dimensions 1830 x 680 x 736 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 64.2 kg
- Boxed weight 72 kg
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.