2 Year Warranty
- Bring a retro feel to your kitchen
- Stop harmful bacteria from growing in your fridge with the antibacterial door seal
- Keep your food evenly chilled with the turbo fan
- Inbuilt freezer box is handy for keeping frozen essentials on hand Bring a retro feel to your kitchen
- The sophisticated retro style of this Montpellier MAB340C Tall Fridge brings 1950's design straight to your kitchen.
The interior of the fridge also looks great, thanks to tempered glass shelving and a cool chrome wine rack. The five shelves give you plenty of storage space for your weekly shop, and they can hold up to 40 kg of weight, so you can store leftovers in heavy casserole dishes without worrying about causing damage.
Antibacterial door seal
Prevent harmful bacteria from growing in your fridge with the defensive antibacterial door seal. The seal stops micro-organisms from entering the fridge, so you can always feel assured that you are using fresh and safe ingredients.
The integrated turbo fan is activated by the compressor and ensures the circulation of cool air throughout the fridge, helping to keep all your groceries evenly chilled; no matter where they are positioned in the fridge.
Inbuilt freezer box
The integrated freezer box is handy for freezing leftovers or for keeping ice to hand for refreshing chilled drinks.
If the freezer box is accidentally left open a red indicator light will warn you, so food is kept safety frozen and wastage is reduced.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee 2 years
- Energy efficiency rating A+
- Annual energy consumption 262 kWh
- Type of door handle External
- Storage volume 311 litres
- Suitable for outbuildings No
- Climate class GSN - T
- Noise level 43 dB(A)
- Colour / Finish Cream
- Number of shelves 5
- Number of salad crispers 1
- Number of door compartments 5
- Interior light LED
- Shelves Safety glass
- Adjustable shelves Yes
- Ice box capacity 30 litres
- Ice box star rating ****
- Storage features
- Egg rack x 1 - Wine rack x 1
- Fridge gross capacity 288 litres
- Fridge auto-defrost Yes
- Fast chill function No
- Air-flow cooling Yes
- Hygiene features Anti bacterial seal
- Controls - Internal dial controls - Internal switch controls
- Digital display No
- Thermostat Single
- Temperature warning No
- Open door warning No
- CFC free Yes
- HFC free Yes
- Door Hinged on right
- Integrated door fitting Fixed hinge
- Rear panel material Other
- Flat back design Yes
- Box contents Montpellier MAB340C Tall Fridge
- Dimensions 1735 x 595 x 581 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight 61.8 kg
- Boxed weight 69 kg
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.