The LWF29441W is perfect for people in a rush. Save time, energy and money with this superb large capacity washing machine from Blomberg.
This washing machine has an impressive 9 kg capacity. The average drum size of most washers is around 7 kg, so the LWF29441W gives you lots of extra room. This is ideal for squeezing a few more shirts, shorts or socks into your weekly wash, and is really handy for bedding too.
Fast Wash Cycle
The large capacity makes this washing machine great for bulkier loads and big families, but if you’re in a rush it’s got some great time saving features too.
There’s an incredible quick programme for full 9 kg loads that only takes 28 minutes. Get your favourite outfit ready for a big night out in no time.
The LWF29441W also features a high spin speed of 1400 rpm, which helps to reduce drying times considerably.
This Blomberg washer comes with a range of great programmes. There are 16 in total, including specific cycles for cotton and wool.
One of the LWF29441W’s best features is its excellent energy rating. A+++ appliances use much less power than A rated models, which means you’ll save money on your monthly energy bills. It also makes this machine an environmentally friendly option.
Laundry Made Easy
Whether you’ve got a big family or live on your own, the LWF29441W lets you handle laundry your way. Let your dirty clothes pile up for a big wash at the weekend or quickly blitz smaller loads as you need them – it’s up to you.
Everything about this washing machine makes laundry easier, from the LED display to the wide-opening door for quicker loading and unloading.
- Manufacturer: Blomberg
- Brand Name: Blomberg
- Product Model: LWF29441W
- Product Name: LWF29441 9kg 1400rpm Washing Machine with A+++ Energy Rating
- Product Type: Washing Machine
- Number of Modes: 16
- Program Type:
Fast Full Load Cycle
Sports Wear Cycle
- Time Delay: 24 Hour
- Water Supply (Cold/Hot): Cold
- Spin Speed Option: Variable
- Start Delay Option: Upto 24 Hours
- Input Voltage: 230 V AC
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 2200 W
Energy & Performance
- Washing Capacity (Cotton): 9 kg
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+++
- Energy Consumption per Year: 194 kWh
- Energy Consumption (60° C Cotton Programme @ Full Load): 0.94 kWh
- Energy Consumption (60° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load): 0.81 kWh
- Energy Consumption (40° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load): 0.81 kWh
- Power Consumption (Off-mode): 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (Lefton-mode): 0.5 W
- Water Consumption per Year: 10780 L
- Washing Performance Class: A
- Spin-drying Efficiency Class: B
- Maximum Spin Speed (rpm): 1400 rpm
- Remaining Moisture Content: 53%
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Full Load): 3.75 Hour
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load): 3.42 Hour
- Programme Time (40 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load): 3.42 Hour
- Noise Level Washing (dB(A) re 1 pW): 53 dB(A)
- Noise level Spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW): 78 dB(A)
- Drum Volume: 64 L
- Colour: White
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
- Weight (Approximate): 75 kg
- LED Display
- Delay Start-up
- Built-in Water Heater
- Inverter Motor
- Automatic Half Load
- Unbalance Detection
- Child Lock
- Cold Fill
- Leveling Legs
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.