2 Man Delivery Included
Performance and Cooking Features
The ZZB30401XK offers 56 litres of usable space. The true fan cooking function circulates air evenly and keeps a steady temperature throughout – this enables faster cooking times and is great for busy people who are always in a rush at meal times.
The fan also delivers controlled defrosting, which lets you thaw food before cooking it.
An integrated variable grill offers a quick, easy way to grill and brown food – essential for the weekend’s cooked breakfast or lighter options like vegetables and chicken breasts.
In terms of accessories, this oven comes with a grill pan, trivet and two wire shelves.
The door’s interior is made from glass and, like the two adjustable shelves, is removable to make cleaning easier. As the door is double glazed, it helps to keep the heat inside and prevent losing any to the outside.
Zanussi has also designed the oven’s smooth, enamel-lined interior with easy cleaning in mind. Even the control panel is made with anti-fingerprint stainless steel to give the oven that overall pristine feel.
You’ll see that the ZZB30401XK is an eye-catching oven – it is primarily black with areas of stainless steel, and as a built-in model, will fit well into your kitchen’s existing design. There’s even a large glass panel in the front door and a light inside the oven, so you can view your food as it cooks.
- Manufacturer Electrolux Home Care Products
- Brand Name Zanussi
- Product Model ZZB30401XK
- Product Name ZZB30401XK Electric Oven
- Product Type Electric Oven
- Function (Main Oven) Convection
- Built-in Installation Yes
- Oven Type Single
- Cooking Method
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Fuse 13 A
- Energy & Performance
- Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven) A
- Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air) 0.78 kWh
- Number of Cavities 1
- Heat Source (Main Oven) Electric
- Usable Cavity Volume (Main Oven) 53 L
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Glass Door
- Plastic Handle
- Form Factor Built-in
- Height 59 cm
- Width 59.4 cm
- Depth 56 cm
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- Delivery is to mainland UK addresses only. Some areas in the highlands may incur extra delivery charges as couriers charge more for these deliveries. If you live in the highlands or any outlying regions, please contact us before placing your order to confirm if we offer delivery to your area or if there will be any additional charges.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- Delivery is included in the price of most products unless stated otherwise. There will be an additional delivery charge for orders under £50. The charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- We will deliver your order using either a next working day delivery service or within 2 - 4 working days, depending on the service selected. For next working day delivery, the cut-off time is 12 pm and goods are dispatched on weekdays only.
- We request mainland UK customers requiring the next working day delivery service to place their order before 12 pm.
- For next working day delivery, we use DPD local and for the 2 - 4 working days delivery service we use Myhermes.
- Once goods are dispatched, we will email you the tracking number for the parcel. Please provide a valid mobile number so we can add it to the consignment so you can also get updates on your mobile phone.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.