2 Man Delivery Included
5 Year Warranty
The vitroceramic surface looks stunning, with a simple design to accentuate the look of your kitchen.
Not only are vitroceramic hobs great to look at, they’re also easier to clean than a conventional hob – so you can keep them looking their best. Just give it a quick wipe down with a cloth, and all your cooking grime comes away. Without pan supports or raised heating elements, this is a quick, no fuss job.
Measuring 58 cm in width, the Blomberg MKN24001 hob fits comfortably in most cut-outs in kitchen counters – you shouldn't have a problem deciding where you're going to place it.
Designed for Cooking
A good-looking hob is fine, but the MKN24001 also cooks fantastic food. Four zones let you boil, simmer, sauté and fry your way to culinary perfection.
Regulate the heat with four control knobs, kept to the side of the appliance. Pick from nine different heat settings for precise control and perfectly cooked food. The easy grip design of the knobs mean you can easily pick the setting you want.
Residual heat indicators are a great safety feature of the MKN24001 hob. A handy light lets you know that the cooking zones are still hot to touch, helping prevent items, or hands, coming into contact with the hot surface.
- Manufacturer Beko PLC
- Brand Name Blomberg
- Product Model MKN24001
- Product Name 60 cm Vitroceramic Hob
- Product Type Electric Hob
- Size 60 cm
- Number of Cooking Elements 4
- Cooking Element Type Ceramic
- Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric) 1.60 kW
- Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric) 2.30 kW
- Hob Surface Glass Ceramic
- Colour Glass Black
- Material Stainless Steel Frame
- Form Factor Built-in
- Height 5.5 cm
- Width 58 cm
- Depth 51 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 8.10 kg
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
- Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.