2 Man Delivery Included
Ideal for Families
With a large 8 kg capacity, this Blomberg washing machine can wash up to 40 t-shirts or a light king sized duvet in a single load. This capacity is perfect for medium sized families and helps you get through the laundry with fewer loads.
Need to clean your favourite shirt but don’t have a full load? The LWF28442B automatically reduces the cycle’s water levels, which is better for the environment and your wallet.
This Blomberg model also reduces drying time with its 1400 rpm spin speed, removing as much water from the fabric as possible. Shorter drying times reduce tumble drying costs and the time that clothes need to dry around the house.
An extra-large 34 cm porthole and wide 170° opening angle make it easy to get your laundry in and out of the machine.
Despite the large capacity and high spin speed, the LWF28442B has a slim depth of just 54 cm. This means it sits flush with kitchen cabinets, unlike many other models.
The LWF28442B comes with a great range of programmes to meet all your laundry needs.
If you need clean clothes in a hurry, the Fast Full Load programme takes just 28 minutes to wash an 8 kg load. And, the Mini 14 programme can wash a 2 kg load in only 14 minutes.
Specialist programmes such as Hygiene+, Sportswear, and Delicates 20° give exceptional cleaning results while being gentle on fabrics. The Woollens programme has even been Woolmark approved for its outstanding cleansing efficiency and low felting severity.
The LWF28442B has an A+++ energy rating, saving you up to 30% in energy consumption compared to an A rated model.
The Optima Inverter Motor uses magnets, instead of brushes, to power the machine. This frictionless design ensures the LWF28442B is as quiet and energy efficient as possible.
- Manufacturer Blomberg
- Brand Name Blomberg
- Product Model LWF28442B
- Product Name LWF28442B Washing Machine
- Product Type Washing Machine
- Loading Type Front Loading
- Number of Modes 16
- Program Type
- Half Load Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Hygiene Cycle
- Rinse Cycle
- Rinse/Spin Cycle
- Cotton Cycle
- Jeans Cycle
- Cotton Eco
- Synthetic Cycle
- Wool Cycle Hand-wash Cycle
- Fast Full Load Cycle
- Mini 14
- Darks Cycle
- Shirts Cycle
- Sports Wear Cycle
- Pre-wash Cycle
- Rinse Hold
- No Spin
- Time Delay 24 Hour
- Water Supply (Cold/Hot) Cold
- Start Delay Option Upto 24 Hours
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Power Consumption 2200 W
Energy & Performance
- Washing Capacity (Cotton) 8 kg
- Energy Efficiency Class A+++
- Energy Consumption per Year 196 kWh
- Water Consumption per Year 10560 L
- Spin-drying Efficiency Class B
- Energy Consumption (60° C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 1.20 kWh
- Maximum Spin Speed (rpm) 1400
- Energy Consumption (60° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.63 kWh
- Noise Level Washing (dB(A) re 1 pW) 56 dB(A)
- Energy Consumption (40° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.63 kWh
- Noise level Spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW) 77 dB(A)
- Power Consumption (Off-mode) 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (Lefton-mode) 0.5 W
- Washing Performance Class A
- Remaining Moisture Content 53%
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 3.92 Hour
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.33 Hour
- Programme Time (40 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.33 Hour
- Drum Volume 55 L
- Colour : Black Chrome
- Height 84 cm
- Width 60 cm
- Depth 54 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 71 kg
- Material Stainless Steel Drum
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.