5 Year Warranty
Built-in home appliances are becoming increasingly popular because they give an uncluttered and spacious feel. This built-in larder fridge fits neatly underneath the worktop for seamless elegance.
This unobtrusive design is ideal for saving space in kitchens in flats or smaller homes.
Despite its compact dimensions, the TSM1750U has a clever design that lets you store plenty of food.
The three glass shelves are adjustable, so you can arrange your fridge the way you want it. This also lets you move things around to store larger items. These shelves are see-through, which makes finding the item you need easier.
There’s a salad crisper at the base of the larder for keeping all your fruit and vegetables crunchy and firm. A special shelf rolls out to let you access this with ease and helps lock in the freshness when the fridge is closed.
There’s plenty of door storage space too, including commodity racks and a bottle shelf.
One of the best things about this great little appliance is the Automatic Defrost function. This ensures you won’t get icy build-ups, and you’ll never face the frustrating task of manually defrosting.
The A+ energy rating is great for the environment and your wallet. The TSM1750U reduces energy costs by up to 24% compared to A rated models.
Heavy duty metal hinges ensure the door will close if left slightly ajar. The door can be hung from either side to suit the layout of your kitchen.
There’s even an antibacterial seal that keeps your food safe from germs.
- Manufacturer Blomberg
- Brand Name Blomberg
- Product Model TSM1750U
- Product Name TSM1750U Fully Integrated Undercounter Larder Fridge
Product Type Refrigerator
- Technical Information
- Net Total Capacity 127.43 L
- Gross Total Capacity 130.26 L
- Cooling Type Auto-defrost
- Door Type Reversible
- Style Undercounter
- Net Refrigerator Capacity 127.43 L
- Number of Refrigerator Shelves 3
- Number of Refrigerator Crispers 1
- Refrigerator Compartment Type
- Wire Rack
- Refrigerator Light Yes
Energy & Performance
- Energy Efficiency Class A
- Energy Consumption per Year 118 kWh
- Installation Type Built-in
- Colour White
- Glass Shelf
- Metal Hinge
- Chrome Rack
- Height 82 cm
- Width 59.8 cm
- Depth 54.5 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 31 kg
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.