2 Man Delivery Included
The U5517W is a compact and practical freezer designed to fit into any kitchen or utility room. Whether you’re looking for some extra room for your frozen goods, or just need to find a great appliance for a smaller kitchen, then this model could be for you. This model comes in a classic white finish to suit any home.
Looking for the same appliance in a smaller size? This model is also available with a 68 litre capacity - U5017W.
Sleek, Practical Design
This Lec freezer has a generous 84 litre capacity, giving you plenty of space to work with. Inside the appliance are three large drawers, which are transparent, making it easier to find what you’re looking for at a glance. A handy ice cube tray also features in this model.
Reversible hinges on the U5517W mean that the door can be hung from either side – this gives you more flexibility in where to put the appliance, to get the best possible fit for your space. This model’s handle has been cut into the door for a space-saving, minimal design.
Fits Under Your Worktops
Undercounter models such as the freestanding U5517W are built to slot effortlessly in under your kitchen worktops. Enjoy all the convenience of a great freezer without taking up any extra floor space – this is perfect for those that live in apartments or homes with smaller kitchens.
This model features four star freezing, the most powerful level of freezing available. Four star freezing allows you to store food at temperatures as low as -18°C for up to 12 months, and safely freeze your fresh food for later.
The U5517W has been awarded an F rating for energy efficiency, which could save you money on your utility bills. As fridges and freezers are left to run, good energy efficiency can potentially save you a significant amount of money in the long run.
In the event of a power cut, this appliance can safely store your food for up to 15 hours.
Title Lec U5517W 84 L Undercounter Freezer - White, Clear - Plastic
- Manufacturer Glen Dimplex Group
- Brand Name Lec
- Product Model U5517W
- Product Name U5517W, 55cm Under Counter Freezer
- Product Type Freezer
- Net Total Capacity 84 L
- Gross Total Capacity 94 L
- Cooling Type Manual Defrost
- Door Type Reversible
- Style Undercounter
- Net Freezer Capacity 84 L
- Gross Freezer Capacity 94 L
- Number of Freezer Drawers 3
- Power Description
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Energy & Performance
- Energy Efficiency Class F
- Star Rating of Frozen Food Compartments 4
- Temperature Rise Time 20 Hour
- Freezing Capacity (kg/24h) 6
- Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW) 39 dB(A)
- Installation Type Freestanding
- Physical Characteristics
- Colour White
- Clear Drawer
- Material Plastic
- Height 84.5 cm
- Width 55.3 cm
- Depth 57.4 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 29 kg
- Environmental Conditions
- Sound Emission 39 dB(A)
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- To keep our customers as safe as possible, we’re only able to deliver products to your doorstep or garage. We’ve made sure that our drivers can comply with social distancing guidelines while completing deliveries by knocking on the customers’ door and waiting at least two meters away.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property. Kindly note appliances cannot be collected as parts and must be as a whole unit.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete.
- Delivery is included in the price on most products we sell and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on either Thursday or Friday.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.