2 Man Delivery Included
This larder fridge from Lec, exclusive to Euronics, is designed to provide an unobtrusive storage space for fresh and chilled food. With a gross capacity of 133 litres, it’s the perfect size for couples and small families, or as additional storage for larger families.
Looking for a smaller model with the same excellent quality? This model also comes in a 112-litre design – L5017W.
Designed with Space in Mind
Fresh foods are often amongst the healthiest. Because of this many people are looking to maximise their storage space for chilled produce. LEC recognise this demand and have created the L5517W to make the most of the space available.
The larder has three safety glass shelves, two of which are adjustable, so you can arrange your groceries however you want. Also, three shelves on the inside of the door provide a place for drinks and regularly used items such as butter, eggs, milk and condiments.
A large salad drawer is located at the base of the fridge. This helps keep your fruit and vegetables crisp and delicious while also separating them from raw meats. The salad drawer is made from a transparent plastic which improves visibility and makes searching for a particular item easy - the internal LED light also helps with this. Minimising the amount of time the fridge door is open, also saves energy.
As a larder fridge is switched on 24 hours a day, it is important that it is energy efficient. Thankfully, the L5517W has an excellent A+ efficiency rating.
Compact and Unobtrusive
At 85cm tall, this larder fits under most kitchen worktops or in any pantry. Its compact design means it won’t get in your way, even when space is tight in your kitchen. It has an elegant design with a useful recessed handle and white exterior.
This Lec larder fridge delivers all you need in a refrigerator at an affordable price. Order yours today.
- Type Larder Fridge
- Brand Lec
- Model L5017W
- Also known as: 444444674
- Colour of Door White
- Colour of Side Panels White
- Capacity (Gross/Litres) 112
- Capacity (Net/Litres) 110
- Number of Vegetable/Salad Containers 1
- Number of Glass Shelves 3
- Door Storage 2
- Bottle Shelf 1
- Egg Tray 1
- Interior Light Yes
- Reversible Door Yes
- Energy Efficiency Class A+
- Noise Level (dB) 39
- Annual Energy Consumption (kWh) 114
- Fuse Rating (A) 13
- Height (mm) 845
- Width (mm) 501
- Depth (mm) 540
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team. Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
- We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
- You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared to accept your delivery. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
- Delivery and collection of large appliances and TVs are to the ground level only. Appliances that need to be collected for recycling must be emptied out and left outside the property.
- Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
- Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK unless stated otherwise. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
- On listings where the shipping time states “Dispatched within 3 working days” those orders will be delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- Due to unprecedented demand, some items may incur a delivery charge as those goods will be delivered by an external courier. For these items, the delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page.
- If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.