2 Man Delivery Included
5 Year Warranty
- Loading Type Front Loading
- Cotton Cycle
- Jeans Cycle
- Mixed Fabric Cycle
- Hygiene Cycle
- Rapid 15 Cycle
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Wool Cycle
- Delicate Cycle
- Silk Cycle
- Whites Cycle
- Hand-wash Cycle
- Allergy Cycle
- Super 30 Cycle
- Time Delay 24 Hour
- Power Cord Length 2100 mm
- Spin Speed Option Variable
- Skip Spin Yes
- Start Delay Option Continuous
- Input Voltage 230 V AC
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Colour White
- Height 84.8 cm
- Width 59.8 cm
- Depth 55 cm
- Depth with Door Open 101.6 cm
- Weight (Approximate) 70 kg
- Certifications & Standards CE
- Energy Efficiency Class A+++
- Energy Consumption per Year 135 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (60° C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 0.77 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (60° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.54 kWh
- Energy Consumption per Year (40° C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 0.40 kWh
- Power Consumption (Off-mode) 120 mW
- Power Consumption (Lefton-mode) 580 mW
- Water Consumption per Year 9680 L
- Washing Performance Class A
- Spin-drying Efficiency Class B
- Maximum Spin Speed (rpm) 1400
- Remaining Moisture Content 53%
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Full Load) 3.73 Hour
- Programme Time (60 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.73 Hour
- Programme Time (40 °C Cotton Programme @ Partial Load) 3.73 Hour
- Duration of Lefton-mode 15 Minute
- Noise Level Washing (dB(A) re 1 pW) 51 dB(A)
- Noise level Spinning (dB(A) re 1 pW) 77 dB(A)
- Drum Volume 58 L
- Washing Capacity (Cotton) 8 kg
We will deliver any of our products to your home using our 2 man delivery team.
Here are a few things you may need to know about our delivery service.
We will always contact you at least a day before delivery to make sure you are available and happy to accept delivery on the scheduled day.
You will be given an estimated time slot for the delivery and the driver will also call you at least 30 minutes before arrival so you can be prepared. We'll also give you the driver’s number just in case there are any issues.
Your goods will be unpacked on delivery so you can inspect them to make sure you have received them in perfect physical condition and all accessories are complete. Our highly experienced delivery personnel will take as much care as possible to avoid any damage when bringing items into your property. To help them out please make sure that they have unobstructed access to the place you want the goods left, and that any floor surfaces which may be liable to damage are covered or suitably protected.
Delivery is included in the price of the product and we will deliver your appliance within 1 to 3 working days of order to most parts of the UK. Deliveries to Scotland take place every Saturday & deliveries to the south of the country to areas such as Devon and Somerset normally take place on Thursday or Friday.
If you have any special requirements, please feel free to contact our helpful staff so we can advise the best possible way to accommodate any of your needs. You can either contact our sales team on 01922 494 608 or email us email@example.com.